I just spent $500 on an 15GB iPod, thinking that I had $700 balance in my account. Too bad, I later found out that I only had $550! Of course I can't possibly spend every single dollar that I have; that would be against my practices. Shucks, so now I only have $2 to spend for the next two weeks!!! -cries-
Also, it's either that I'm really dumb, or that this thing is really damn hard to learn to use. Though it's most probably the former, I should think. I read the manual in and out about 3 times and had to ask Christine quite a lot (a lot a lot) of questions to figure it out. Haiyah!! -punches himself-
I have live firing tomorrow. Let's see, I'll be firing three rounds of subcalibre armbrust, and two m203 grenades. The range is all the way at the SAFTI MI range at Pasir Lebar (my camp is east singapore in tekong). Lots of sleepy time in the bus! :)yay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment