0c

6 June 2004

I just realised that there are many books that I have bought, yet have never gotten around to reading. An over-enthusiastic reader, or an impulse shopper, you decide.

Watched Charlie Kaufman's 'Endless Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' yesterday. It's probably the best movie I've watched this year. For many wonderful reasons :)

Somehow I never know what to say when I see her face. My mind goes blank, my vocal cords freeze up and I go into a daze. I want to talk to her about everything, about school and hobbies and favourite past times and life and the weather and the stars and how lovely she is. And billions of thoughts fly through my mind; should I have opened the door? are my clothes nice enough? are my clothes too nice? where do we eat dinner? should I pay for dinner? what are we going to do after dinner? and what about before the movie? should I tell to her about landslides and eclipses and red buttons that go boom when you press them? why does she like that young jazz singer who sings like he's 72?

Maybe I think too much :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

everything in it's right place design by randomness