I just got Jon's Guitar Port to work with my recording software! It's great; I've never had such good recording quality at all so far. Now I'm debating whether to buy the Digitech GNX 4, as in, all $1400 of it. Sounds mighty expensive for something that might not be that useful after all - recording away from the computer. Kind of realised that the Korg PXR4 and other portable digital recorders do pretty much the same thing, although not as diverse as the Digitech is advertised to be.
Anyway to sum that up, I recorded the intro to SRV's Lenny one afternoon to check out the sound quality. Pretty nice!
Christine's a real procrastinator! She told me on wednesday that she was free that night and on the thursday, and it's now friday and she's telling me that she has another class event on saturday! Oh well. I was supposed to go clubbing on saturday night with my friends (I think I still am) and was betting with Diana that Christine wouldn't follow me clubbing on saturday. Well, I guess we don't have to bet anymore!
It doesn't really bug me that she keeps delaying -even though it's bad manners. I don't like her in that way, despite how much this stupid Sarah insists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment