0c

21 November 2004

Somehow I didn't do much at all today, but still spent a whole load of cash :(

Went to the motorshow at suntec. I really don't know anything about cars at all, so the only thing I enjoyed was the Ferrari and Lamboughini, and Porsche(sp?) models. Really wayy beyond any budget I'll ever have in this lifetime, though! Went around taking pictures with all the showgirls; who I decided happen to have one of the worst jobs around. They all look so tired and bored, standing with this false, forced pose and smile, while at the same time being mentally violated by all the guys around. They must've been pretty desperate for money, but it's bad to make associations :(

Went to buy Diana's present too, because it's her birthday today! But I can't reveal what it is over here of course. It's something to do with music, that's all I'm saying!

After that went to Samual & Kevin, because they were selling really cheap jeans. The cut just really wasn't right at all though, maybe my balls are just too big. Haha. Then debated with jon about where to go for dinner; in the end we went to Spizza at holland v. We happened to meet Linda and Sam there, which was a real surprise! I though she'd be in Australia. Went for a 'drink' with them at some bar nearby but Jon and I were really extra so we just left halfway. Jon was driving half way home when Kai Ting decided to call to tell us that they might be going out. But we were halfway home! Screwed it, so I went over to Jon's house to hang for a while watching the vids on his computer (some stupid, some steamyexciting, some really boring). Blah blah and now I'm back here at home, dead tired even though I didn't do anything much today at all except wake up early! Why wake up when all you do is go back to sleep later? :P

I'm beat, gonna zzzzzzzz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

everything in it's right place design by randomness