Dear Diary,
I just posted something but you little piece of shit decided to not record it so now I have to type it out all over again.
I'm so bored.
Oh sarah said that her dad didn't do the lunch on sunday. Even though I'm absolutely sure I heard her say that.
It sucks to be sick. I felt like I've just woken up, even though I've been awake (Ok, not really. Far from it actually!) the entire day. Watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (but I slept through a third of it. the most important third!).
Downloaded a whole lot of songs today; around 20 in fact. Most of them were Joe Pass' solo jazz guitar pieces, which were absolutely great to listen to. It's really cool when he does that walking bass thing. I tried learning more jazz stuff today, but I'm not well and it's quite tiring on the brain :(
Sending sarah some mp3s now which unfortunately are taking FOREVER to transfer.
Ok Diary, I'm bored. Bye!
xoxoxoxoxo,
chris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment