What are you going to do after the army? Didn't you at one time want to go to school for medicine or something like that? I am up here at Clemson University now working for the summer just like the last two summers. I am about to be sent away to Erskine where I received a full academic scholarship. I really didn't want to attend there but hey when all expenses are payed what else am I to do. I am going to major in business financing. I have decided that after I get my masters I will move to Charleston or Green-ville. I want to either have my own accounting firm or follow my minor which will be in hospitality and live in Las Vegas and run one of those nice hotels. But for the moment I am here doing maintenance on dorms once again I am the only girl in my line of work other than Rene and she just got on recently. Well I guess I have rambled enough I should of stopped sooner since you stated you were busy but I have a blabbing condition.
BECKY
i really have no clue where those places are at all (nor very much the desire to find out really). we usually write once a year (maybe twice if you're lucky). there's a certain sense of freedom when you dish out your life story to people whom you do not know at all; that sense of anonymity. and this will go on until one day neither part decides to reply, and that day will feel like no other, lives will go on without a twitch, without any sense of loss at all. just like any other day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment