college dilemma

0c

10 November 2008

Good news always comes with bad news. Why does life have to be so difficult?

I just received an offer from Emmanuel College offering me an interview next Tuesday the 18th. Great, right? Well turns out that I also got an offer from Union College last week with no interview, but with a deadline on the 14th this Friday!

Emmanuel offers great post-graduate apartments fully catered, with a laundry service (woohoo no more washing clothes?) and kitchen. What I've heard about Union is that it's a college full of immature 18y/o-who-behave-like-5y/o kids, along with rat infested vermin, heated college rivalries and other atrocious things. But still better to stay there (something like 100 meters from my future lecture theaters) than a weird apartment in the suburbs by myself.

Yet another reason why I hate applications (of all types).


back to studying combinatorial chemistry...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

everything in it's right place design by randomness