The weather is sooooo hot! I feel like falling alseep all the time, despite the fact that I've already slept quite a LOT today. Then I wake up and the weather takes its toll on me again, and back to sleep! What a waste of a bookout :S
Mom woke me up with a phone call at 9am today, to tell me that the sewing machine man was on his way! Wah lao, who works so early in the morning?!
I need to buy something... just can't figure out what it is! I remembered it for the whole of last night, and now it's completely just skipped outta my mind. Sucks, man! Hope it's not some army thing or else i'll get screwed. AGAIN!
Ah. Have no idea what to write. The weather's just too bad for anything to do with thinking. Haha, I pity the poor people who have to study with such crappy weather like this. I suppose that's what nights and early mornings are for, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment