Went to church today for Easter service. It was quite enjoyable, and I actually understood what the sermon was about (aren't all Easter sermons the same, anyway?). Mike Cheong made some choc chip cookies together with his girlfriend; they actually tasted good! I guess you could name them choc chip cookies, topped with love. Haha, how lame.
Sheryl came over to hang out today. Should have gone out to Orchard!! But instead she claimed to be tired and sleepy, only to regret not having left for town later. Wasted, man. Have lots of stuff to buy. Need lots of clothes. I think wearing the same shirt to church every other week might not give others that much of a good impression.
Again, the sun was terrible today. You wouldn't imagine how sleepy I was the entire day. The feeling was good, though :) I like being sleepy and tired and having the opportunity to sleep when and how I want :) Good ol' days. Haha.
I need all these 'haha's to steer away my 'back-to-camp' blues. It sucks to be in the army, man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment