0c

26 September 2004

Goal setting is what gets things done in life, so here are some of mine:

1) Read my bible every day etc for the entire month of October(in other words, be a good christian)

2) Be able to play by ear guitar chords and improve my guitar skills by December.

3) Train for a triathlon. But I'll only get my bike down under in Aussie, so I'll settle for biathlon standards. So far I'll keep it at 1km swim, 10km run and work up to that.

4) Start studying. Sad but true! I went to church this morning and tried some of Sarah's J1 chemistry and F maths questions. It's amazing how stupid you feel when you know that 9 months ago, I'd be able to finish all those questions in no time, and now I can't even remember the reaction between propene and bromine (in aq. or inert... huh?!??!?!)

5) Save at least half my allowance of $750. Money is a bad, so I've been getting rid of all my money by spending it :) It felt good, by the way...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

everything in it's right place design by randomness