jane came back without telling me! this is outrageous! i'll have to BBQ her and eat her for brunch... grrr.
Maybe it's just my own mind spinning wildly out of control, but I feel like i'm living life with something missing. I don't know what, but it just feels... missing. I think it's just plain people like me who have way too much free time. And i think it's laziness. You know how sometimes you really feel like doing something, but reckon that it's too much of a hassle just doing that something. I want to practice my photography, my music, read more books, sleep more... Well I guess the last one takes priority over all the rest. Hmm. Yeah, I guess that's how I feel.
wah lao i wrote an entry about how lazy i am. what am i doing!!?!?! i think i'm growing stupid too. wait, can you grow stupid?? ahhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment