0c

15 October 2004

My internet is going nuts. I have retreated to the safety of my laptop computer; the desktop is just way out of control. It hangs up everytime the computer detects the internet connection! I have no idea what's wrong, but it'll settle itself anyhow. That's how it is with my computer... It's self-help at it's most queer state.

Whitled away most of my day (which was unexpectedly spent out of camp) in the comfort of my own home. Played a computer game - Rome: Total War, where the player controls a Roman faction and through war and diplomacy tries to conquer the whole of Europe (and some of it's surrounding nations). In my mind, I'm thinking - God, what a way to waste a perfectly good day.

Ok, this is really illogical babble but my mind works like that nowadays. Just like my computer. Hmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

everything in it's right place design by randomness