I have this friend (perhaps more of an aquaintance now) who resides in Australia. She comes online ever so often in MSN with these riduculous names with such utterly horrible grammar, coupled with many irrelevant symbols (such as quaver notes and stars and moons) - so out of place that it's so disgustingly irritating yet amusing at the same time. Every time she comes online I can't help but go... ARGHHHHHH
I'm playing for church worship tomorrow! I'm incredibly excited, maybe not so much by the fact that I'm serving but that I'll be performing onstage with my sunburst LP and a Line6 floorpedal! Everyone has to start somewhere, even if it's for all the wrong reasons. But I tell myself that I'll try to make them right somehow, one day, and soon. It does seem like I've been trying ever so long, in the same way that William Hung tries to improve his interesting singing styles.
I was thinking of how weird it was to end this entry with the above paragraph, but I couldn't care less anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment