milking every minute

0c

1 December 2005

I'm home again today, which means today is a Good Day. So I shall dedicate this post to Good Punctuation, because i never ever have that. Hahahaha. Ok, anyway my entire camp is on block leave for thursday and friday, which is a total bummer because I'm really running short of leave. I hope they don't take it from my next year's leave, because I was really thinking about going to Bangkok with the sonnies (sonnys? is there a past tense to this...)

Bangkok! Haha and the other day karl and i were sharing a taxi back from holland village, and he was telling me all about the different places to go. Because he sounds like such a pro regular to bangkok, but somehow I just forgot most of his advice. Bah.

Just finished a game of DotA. With Jon Ong and his friend. It's kinda funny because he messages me almost every day to play at home nowadays, and most of the time recently I happened to be home. Sometimes Jon Chan gets dragged in too. Well today we were 'owning' really hard, which really means that the enemy is so pathetic and lowly that they all belong to us. So we own them. Is that right? Good punctuation screws up my thinking really bad.

Anyway, DotA is really a game about statistics and numbers, and today it was really funny to see our damage numbers go so high. Like, really high. My lightning person could shoot machinegun speeds at 100+250dmg a shot. In the end we won pretty easily, so easily in fact that it wasn't really that fun at all. Fair fights are fun, but it's not really very fun when you lose or win outright. Yeah, even winning. Ok, I take that back - insert an 'almost' somwhere in that last sentence.

Enough computer talk. Spent most of the game wondering whether I should have joined the Aussies (actually, just the Singaporeans back from Australia) at Zouk, especially since it's Mambo night. Which equates to good music. Retro hits, 80s rock, all the goodness! Trying to balance all that against a game of DotA and saving a few dollars doesn't really balance up, but I guess it's no time for regrets! I'm going again this Friday, so I'm going to be crossing my fingers and hope that the whole damn freakin' Singapore will be there. So go, will you!!!



Ok Sarah just said she doesn't mind watching Chicken Little tomorrow. She says her friend's really been pangseh-ed by everyone, so if he could come along. I totally don't mind at all, but a few problems arise from this: 1) If I talk to Sarah, her friend probably end up really bored 2) If I talk to her friend, it really wouldn't be anything about JC life and no DotA, so most of the conversation will come across as quite forced? 3) If I don't talk at all, they'll probably just pangseh me. Haha, 1 and 2 I'm not really sure about, but the last one, I can almost smell it.

Gosh Chicken Little? What am I thinking, right? There's always Aeon Flux, and A History of Violence, Prime, and Just Like Heaven. Saw the trailer during Harry Potter the other day though (Harry Potter... another one of those... ), and also read a review in the papers. Which wrote it up to be a lot more than I expected it to be, so I guess it should be worth watching?

Sheesh it's already 1.30am. Time to ZZZZZZZZZZ




Note to self: Remember to apply for POSB debit card tomorrow, while at Tampines

0 comments:

Post a Comment

everything in it's right place design by randomness