slackin'

2c

29 April 2006

Hmm, I think I've been slacking way too much recently. Here's my usual routine:

-Wake up late (oops!)
-Rush to lectures, only to find out that everybody ponned it because it was useless.
-Go home and watch tv, cook, or surf the 'net
-Feel sleepy, sleep.
-Wake up, play WoW, get a few levels.
-Crash someone's house, shopping, play squash, something random always happens here
-Chat around on MSN, oops it's 2am!
-Go back to sleep
-Rinse and repeat

So today, I decided to correct my troubling habits, a change for the better, one could say. YAH RIGHT. My head went 'Hmm, let's do some major work/study'. Tried to print out tute problems for the current chapters that we're supposed to be studying, but heh printer didn't work. Oh well, I'll get Lisa to print it out tommorow. After all, I got H1s for all my mid-semester tests! Yeah, that's short for 1st class honours. Good on ya, right? I think it's going downhill from here. Hahahaha. Sigh.

Oops. I just spent 1hr thinking of where to start at, studying-wise. And blew most of it right here on blogger. WTF.



Now, back to fixing that damn printer...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! tht's the reason why i quit blogging :p

    Anonymous

    8:13 pm
  2. heya. hope you're doing alright.

    have fun. take care. God bless. :)

Post a Comment

everything in it's right place design by randomness