sitting waiting wishing

1c

7 May 2006

Waiting. Waiting in anticipation. The number one most tiring thing to possibly do. Wait till May, now just wait till August. Wait a year, maybe two? Oh, now you say it's three. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm waiting for, let alone why.

Are feelings really worth that much. I always thought it was, but I'm steadily changing my mind. Don't know if that's good... experience guides your actions though.

June. Yep, I'll just stop after June. No point killing myself over nothing, right. Oh by the way, I'm booking my flight for June 20th midnight with Lisa. Hope she doesn't oversleep the flight... otherwise I'll have to take a taxi to the airport alone :( Haha sorry :P



Played guitar for cell group today. It was really bad :( I didn't even practice at all, and my guitar skills are really poor too. Can't keep in time for some of the songs, and Diana has really weird ways of playing the piano (oops). So swong was going all gan cheong spider and freaking out. But how to practice, with all the WoW action happening nowadays. Sighhhhhhh haha. Too much computer games = bad x100000

Studying about butterflies now. WTF right. I have to give a presentation on tuesday about thin-film interference, in other words, how butterflies/ducks/etc get their pretty iridescent wings. Andddd my group partner's a total... moron? Sounds like an apt word to use, however she's really smart academic-wise. Such a total clash of personalities... drives me nuts.

I hate physics. ARGH.

Gonna make a cup of coffee, for stress relief. Haha, ok no. I just like coffee. Mmmmm :)

1 comments:

  1. I like coffee too! but i can only make instant coffee :/

Post a Comment

everything in it's right place design by randomness