hmm`

3c

15 May 2006

Ok, so I haven't been blogging much at all for the past, say 2 weeks? Or one month. Main reason is because I've been playing computer games :( Haha, but I finally got my character to level 60 (which is the highest level) and realised that all the time spent on that dumb game was pretty much wasted. So I've decided to dedicate this week (ok fine, and the weeks to come) to more productive activities. Studying! Haha, and practicing my guitar.

Church music team meeting this week; some sort of first-timers get together session. Hope it isn't too bad. My guitar playing is absolute shit right now. So is the condition of the guitar itself haha. Strings all rusty, switch STILL broken -thanks wayne ;) - and exercise! Crap, my stamina is almost zero. Was super super super tired after playing squash the other day. Ironically, I won most of the matches. Usually I have lots more stamina, and lose all the matches! Don't know which is better...

House is in a mess: wrinkled clothes in the dryer, unwashed clothes in the washing machine (can't wash because there's clothes in the dryer); carpet fluff all over the floor, kitchen which smells of chicken stew, newspaper ALL OVER THE PLACE, perpetually messy bedroom. I really should take a picture. Times like these that I miss my mom, my family. Nice home, nice food, nice people. Nowhere like home, right?

heart - sorry i drank it heart? hearts..
miss you miss you miss you :( lol

3 comments:

  1. chris idiot. hahahah!

    Anonymous

    8:41 pm
  2. chris dumbass hhahahaha..kidddding lah!... two dollar

  3. crissssppeeeeeeee my sad friend (: hehe.
    aye btw how come the flickr badge and tagboard appears at the bottom of the church youth blog?????

    Anonymous

    9:59 pm

Post a Comment

everything in it's right place design by randomness